Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Arizona
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Else » Tailgating Area

Post subject: Arizona
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:20 pm 

I hate Standard Time.

Arizona's cool in that regard, pun intended.

Post subject: Re: Arizona
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

Far from "cool" Jerry,
We were still in the 90's this past week.

What's your temp?

Oh - and, I'm glad I don't have to change my clocks 8)

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:42 pm 

That was the pun...I can't imagine living in Phoenix. I went to college in SoCal, that was plenty hot for me. And all of that water needed from somewhere else. Ever see "Cadillac Desert"? Wow.
I watch weather all over, meteorology is a hobby of mine, and the field of broadcasting that I wish I had chosen.

We're in the 50s, rain, wind, (we had some great downpours the other night), and the snow level is dropping in the Cascades. Good for fires, reading, computer work, snuggling, and snow skiing, if you're in to that. I'm not: too crowded, too cold, too spendy, too far on dangerous roads with crazy drivers...I'll stick to jet skiing, 8). When I go flying on the water, I usually don't get hurt.

I have one football game left this week, and I fully expect to get soaked. We've actually had very nice fall weather this year, even out in the Gorge, thank heaven. I've only had one really bad day myself, and it was 2 games, of course (and we hadn't been scheduled for 2).

Where've you been, Scott? Busy-busy, or just lazy-lazy? ;) Or, both?
The masses are restless, they need their Ed fixes...

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:46 pm 

Scott wrote:
Far from "cool" Jerry,
We were still in the 90's this past week.

What's your temp?

Oh - and, I'm glad I don't have to change my clocks 8)

So, what time is it there? I've never been sure which way you guys swing, lol.
Crazy weather today: sunny then stormy, low 50s both ways.

Attachments:
Vancouver 300 Mile.jpg
Vancouver 300 Mile.jpg [ 37.19 KiB | Viewed 1639 times ]

Post subject: Concession Speech
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:56 pm 

Wow, tough crowd.
Sarah looked like she was going to cry. Allergies, no doubt.

Board index » Everything Else » Tailgating Area