Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Subway Commercial - - 85?!?!?!?!?!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Else » Tailgating Area

Post subject: Subway Commercial - - 85?!?!?!?!?!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:13 pm 

Did anyone notice that the ref in the new Subway commercial they are playing during games has a #85 on his uniform? The ref says essentially, "I blew that call, wasn't even close but don't worry I'll penalize the other team for absolutely no reason at some point in the second half to even things up." He's a white hat and his uni says #85! :roll:

What is Subway thinking taking on Ocho Cinco like that??? You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZIf4vnPUU

I think Ed should put the smackdown on this!!!!

EDIT: FIXED THE SPELLING OF CINCO.

Last edited by lawdog on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Subway Commercial - - 85?!?!?!?!?!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:11 pm 

lawdog wrote:
Did anyone notice that the ref in the new Subway commercial they are playing during games has a #85 on his uniform? The ref says essentially, "I blew that call, wasn't even close but don't worry I'll penalize the other team for absolutely no reason at some point in the second half to even things up." He's a white hat and his uni says #85! :roll:

What is Subway thinking taking on Ocho Sinko like that??? You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZIf4vnPUU

It's as bad a commercial as the Ump who makes a tackle for a beer.

Did you mean 'cinco,' or am I missing a pun?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Jerry wrote:
lawdog wrote:

What is Subway thinking taking on Ocho Sinko like that??? You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZIf4vnPUU

:lol: you just got a chuckle out of me

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 am 

Scott wrote:
Jerry wrote:
lawdog wrote:

8)

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:55 pm 

Scott wrote:
Jerry wrote:
lawdog wrote:

What??? It was a clean hit!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:00 pm 

I started officiating football in '96. I was #32. In 1999, I became a fan of the NFL and it didn't take long to see that Ed was one of the NFL's leading Referees. I switched to # 85 with the 2000 season. :)

Everyone across the province of Ontario bugged me about the commercial. LOL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:01 am 

JugglingReferee wrote:
I started officiating football in '96. I was #32. In 1999, I became a fan of the NFL and it didn't take long to see that Ed was one of the NFL's leading Referees. I switched to # 85 with the 2000 season. :)

Everyone across the province of Ontario bugged me about the commercial. LOL

What's it like officiating in the CFL? Any good stories to share?

Board index » Everything Else » Tailgating Area