Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - NFL Coaches In or Out in 2008?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Else » Tailgating Area

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 pm 

Becky....its Indianapolis, lol

Post subject: Hi 9er Fan
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:41 pm 

9er fan wrote:
Becky....its Indianapolis, lol

Hi 9er Fan,

I guess it shows that I am still living in the past and cannot get over how the Colts moved to Indy. :lol: . Thanx's for the message. I made my correction. :wink: :lol:

Becky

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:08 pm 

thats quite ok. ( i wasn't alive they moved to Indy ) so they've always been Indy to me. I never really paid attention to football til about 4 years ago, well, not religoiuosly at least. I didnt even have a team. I choose the 9ers because in Virginia, were i live, we have no teams. I could've chose the Skins, but my Dad hates them, so I just put 31 names in a hat, and drew, I got the 9ers, so I am waiting for them to deliever. Hope all is well

9er fan

Post subject: Mike Holmgren - Seahawk Coach
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:20 pm 

Mike Holmgren has one more year left on his Contract with the Seattle Seahawks. He will stay on & finish out the 2008 Season.

Jim Mora who was fired by Atalanta Falcons(who are still looking for a Coach), but hired by The Seahawks will more than likely take over the Seahawks in 2009.

Becky

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:51 pm 

Becky, Seattle's Mike Holmgren announced today he would be coming back to Seattle I am not for sure but I heard this is going to be his final season regardless.

Chris

Post subject: Hi Chris - Holmgren
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:55 pm 

cball1985 wrote:
Becky, Seattle's Mike Holmgren announced today he would be coming back to Seattle I am not for sure but I heard this is going to be his final season regardless.

Hi Chris,

Yes I heard this too on NFL Network that regardless this is going to be his last season.

Holmgren will ride his Harley Davidson into the Sunset back to Phoenix, AZ after the 2008 Season. :wink: :D

Becky

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 pm 

UPDATING FOR BECKY:

Cam Cameron, recently booted by Parcells-----new OC @ Baltimore.

and it appears ol Jim Fassell may take the reins in Washington

Post subject: Hi 9er Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:58 pm 

9er fan wrote:
UPDATING FOR BECKY:

Cam Cameron, recently booted by Parcells-----new OC @ Baltimore.

and it appears ol Jim Fassell may take the reins in Washington

HI 9er Fan,

Thank you for the update. :wink: :D I have been away from my computer all day. I heard about Fassel being a coach for the Redskins this morning, but I was not sure if they offered him the job. Thank you for the update there.

Glad to see that Cameron was picked up by Baltimore.

I read this morning that Parcells took 3 more Dallas Cowboys. All Defensive coaches. UHMMM I thought everyone mentioned that Parcells was too difficult to work for. Oh Well!!

Becky

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:10 pm 

hmmm....terribly sorry to hear the tuna is picking the cowboys coaches like graps on a vine, ( what an awful simile -.-)

but as for cameron, i am happy for him, i wish my 9ers would've taken him instaerad of Martz, but hey, thats life

Post subject: Official - Falcons Head Coach
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:03 pm 

Atlanta Falcons made it official on Jan. 23, 2008 - Mike Smith is the Head Coach. Mike Smith comes from Jacksonville Jaguars as their Defensive Coordinator.

Post subject: Re: Official - Falcons Head Coach
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:12 pm 

Becky10 wrote:
Atlanta Falcons made it official on Jan. 23, 2008 - Mike Smith is the Head Coach. Mike Smith comes from Jacksonville Jaguars as their Defensive Coordinator.

Becky,

I'm a little surprised they didn't go after Mike Tice more from the Jags staff. He had a couple decent years with Minnesota, including a playoffs run.

Post subject: More News
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:21 am 

More News on NFL Coaches:

1) Fassel or Mariucci to the Redskins :?:

2) Greg Williams - Former Defensive Coach for the Redskins(By the way the Redskins fired him) are planning talks with the Cowboys & Jaguars. NFL Network mentioned this would be a WOW :!: Factor for the Cowboys if they land him :!: :!:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:05 pm 

Yes Becky it would be awesome if the Cowboys got him, as seen with Garrett Jerry has the money and has no problems spending it and just to update the Redskins are going to talk with the Giants Defensive Coordinator about becoming their head coach.

Chris

Post subject: Jacksonville Jaguars
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:48 pm 

Looks like Jacksonville Jaguars have Greg Williams as their Defensive Coach.

Still waiting to hear about The Redskins & Falcons Owners.

We all know that Green Bay Packers just signed a Deal with McCarthy & Mora will be the head coach for the Seahawks in 2009.

Post subject: Redskins - Jim Zorn
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:38 pm 

Jim Zorn is the new Washington Redskin Coach. Wow what happened to Fassel :?:

It is going to be tough to coach the Redskins. The owner likes to control many things.

Becky

Board index » Everything Else » Tailgating Area