Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Bill Leavy?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Football » NFL Talk

Post subject: Bill Leavy?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:31 pm 

Does any know what happened to BIll Leavy the past 3 weeks his crew has worked with A head NFL offcial who was scheduled to be off. Week 10 Miami/Buffalo Bill Carrollo worked, Week 11 Green Bay/Carolina Gene Steratore worked & finally today SanFransisco/ Arizona Gerry Austin worked. I just hope he is ok because no matter who it is you do not want any offcial out with injury or illness. And "Nfl85" if you answer this or even if you do not and you just see it I wish your crew a healthy run for the rest of the season & on to the superbowl :D . If this question cannot be answered for legal reasons I understand that as well.

Chris

Post subject: Re: Bill Leavy?
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:21 am 

cball1985 wrote:
Does any know what happened to BIll Leavy the past 3 weeks his crew has worked with A head NFL offcial who was scheduled to be off. Week 10 Miami/Buffalo Bill Carrollo worked, Week 11 Green Bay/Carolina Gene Steratore worked & finally today SanFransisco/ Arizona Gerry Austin worked. I just hope he is ok because no matter who it is you do not want any offcial out with injury or illness. And "Nfl85" if you answer this or even if you do not and you just see it I wish your crew a healthy run for the rest of the season & on to the superbowl :D . If this question cannot be answered for legal reasons I understand that as well.

Hi Chris,

I am also worried about Bill Leavy. I posted early in this catagory a pink ribbon in the new message: For the Officials.

I will pray & wish the best for the NFL Officials who are injured on the field and ones who suffer from any type of illness.

Becky

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:19 am 

Yes, we should all pray for any offcial who is sick or injured and hope that they get better soon. As you stated earlier, Becky, I believe you said one offcial had lung cancer, and since Bill was a firefighter for over 20 years I just hope it is not him, although as sad as it is it would make sense if it was.

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

Unfortunately, BIll Leavy has torn a meniscus and is out for a couple more weeks.
It's unbelievable how many guys have gotten hurt this year. I don't ever remember a season like this for officials' injuries.

Post subject: Update on NFL Officials - Week #12 2007
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:21 pm 

Update on NFL Officials as of Week #12 2007:

Bill Leavy - Head Official - Torn Meniscus - Thank you Scott for the information.

Bob Lawing - #17 Back Judge for Gerald Austin's Crew. He is the one with Lung Cancer. :cry:

Jeff Seeman - #45 Line Judge for Jeff Triplette's Crew. Out with an injury

Jim Howey - #37 Back Judge for Ron Winter's Crew. Out with injury

Undrey Wash - #96 Umpire for Larry Nemmer's Crew. Out with injury

My Heart :wink: goes out to all these Officials.

Becky

Post subject: Thanks
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:03 pm 

Thank you Scott for the answer to my question. I m glad Bill is not the offcial with lung cancer, I just assumed that since he was a firefighter for over 20 years & out since week 8 it was him. I am sad for the offcial with lung cancer.

Chris

Post subject: Shawn Hochuli
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 pm 

With soooo many NFL Referees out with injuries this year. I think it is time to Bring Shawn Hochuli up into the Big Time NFL :!: :wink: :P

WOW :!: This would be a site if this could happen soon :!:

Just a thought :idea: (*Shrug*)

Becky

Post subject: Bill Leavy Back?
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:57 pm 

I heard that Bill Leavy is back Officiating. Does anyone know?

I read he was officiating in Week #14 2007 Buccaneers VS Texans Game.

*Updated he is back officiating. Glad to know. :wink: :D

Becky

Post subject: Re: Bill Leavy? Bob Lawing?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 am 

Any info on Bob Lawing #17 Back Judge :?: I heard he was out last week. :cry:

I know he had some type of Lung Cancer.... is there any word on his health :?:

Becky

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 am 

:( Bil Leavy has Lung Cancer. HOw sad. I hope that the NFL brings in Shawn Hochuli to filll Bill's place.
Jann

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:31 am 

Jann wrote:
:( Bil Leavy has Lung Cancer. HOw sad. I hope that the NFL brings in Shawn Hochuli to filll Bill's place.
Jann

Jann,

Noooooooooooooo Bob Lawing has the cancer.

Becky

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 pm 

Becky10 wrote:
Jann wrote:
Jann

Jann,

Noooooooooooooo Bob Lawing has the cancer.

Becky

:oops: I didn't realize
Jann

Board index » Everything Football » NFL Talk