Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - 2nd ? for NFL85 & UTEP Football
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: 2nd ? for NFL85 & UTEP Football
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:50 am 

Hi NFL85/Ed,

I have a couple of questions for your playing days @ UTEP:

1) When the staff recruited you to UTEP did they assign you the #30 when you 1st were on board with UTEP :?: Or did the give you a new number when the move to Linebacker was a done deal :?:

2) I know UTEP recruited you as Running Back(you were 2 time All-State in Arizona). When was the move to Linbacker done? Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, etc Year :?:

3) Did the Staff know you played Linebacker too in High School :?: OH & did they know they could use you on defense too :?:

4) What year were you a starter @ UTEP :?:

Best Wishes,

Becky

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:54 pm 

I played both LB and RB in high school, and I was recruited by some schools for defense. So UTEP knew I had played there. When I was sitting as the only 4th team player on the team at RB my sophomore spring, the LB coach asked me if I'd be interested in changing positions. I jumped at the chance, and I started my Jr and Sr years. I was never very good, though. . . . . I was small, but I was slow. As for my number, that is just the number they gave me when I arrived, and I never changed.

Ed

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm 

NFL85 wrote:
I played both LB and RB in high school, and I was recruited by some schools for defense. So UTEP knew I had played there. When I was sitting as the only 4th team player on the team at RB my sophomore spring, the LB coach asked me if I'd be interested in changing positions. I jumped at the chance, and I started my Jr and Sr years. I was never very good, though. . . . . I was small, but I was slow. As for my number, that is just the number they gave me when I arrived, and I never changed.

Ed

Hi Mr NFL85/Ed,

Just curious - you mentioned other schools recruiting you @ the College/University Level. What other Schools were interested in you :?:

Thank you,

Becky

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed