Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Ed Hochuli - 2008
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Ed Hochuli - 2008
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 am 

Hi Ed,

I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday(Dec. 25, 2008) :!:

The best Birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived.

Whatever the past has gone, The best is always to come.

Becky

Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Ed Hochuli - 2008
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 pm 

Happy Birthday NFL85, was it strange for you growing up to have your birthday on Christmas?

Chris

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am 

Since Ed's birthday always seems to get lost in the Christmas rush, we had a premature birthday celebration with lots of family and friends and it was a great surprise for Ed because I hid it under the idea of "now that the house is done let's have a housewarming dinner party". One of his brothers showed up and his son Shawn flew in after his game that weekend. It was a great surprise and a lot of fun. Sorry no pictures.

That's all!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:12 am 

Cat, Thank you for sharing this with us.

Becky

Last edited by Becky10 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm 

cat58 wrote:
Since Ed's birthday always seems to get lost in the Christmas rush, we had a premature birthday celebration with lots of family and friends and it was a great surprise for Ed because I hid it under the idea of "now that the house is done let's have a housewarming dinner party". One of his brothers showed up and his son Shawn flew in after his game that weekend. It was a great surprise and a lot of fun. Sorry no pictures.

That's all!

I wouldn't post any either. Not everything needs to be on the internet. When I google MY name, it still comes up empty, and for that I'm glad. But I use a pro name for broadcasting, so that may be part of it, ;). AND, our local officiating associations are not for publication.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:40 am 

Happy Birthday , E. You are the best!
Jann

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:46 pm 

Jerry wrote:
cat58 wrote:

That's all!

I wouldn't post any either. Not everything needs to be on the internet. When I google MY name, it still comes up empty, and for that I'm glad. But I use a pro name for broadcasting, so that may be part of it, ;). AND, our local officiating associations are not for publication.

I don't know. Yes, everything doesn't need to be on the internet. But these are harmless details that sheds some life on the personality of Ed Hochuli. Now if they were more intimate, private moments on the other hand...

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:27 pm 

ryguyMN wrote:
Jerry wrote:
cat58 wrote:

That's all!

I don't know. Yes, everything doesn't need to be on the internet. But these are harmless details that sheds some life on the personality of Ed Hochuli. Now if they were more intimate, private moments on the other hand...

A birthday is fairly intimate, IMO, enough that I wouldn't want mine on the internet. Too many cyber-stalkers around.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm 

I agree with you Ryan :!:

Becky

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed