Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Frustrating
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: Frustrating
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:44 pm 

Okay I am seriously getting frustrated with the reffing of the NFL. I am not picking on ed, but this is the only board i know of that talks about refs. Here are my problems. TOO MANY FLAGS. The game is becoming extremely boring to watch. This morning, I watched the chargers/saints game in london. It was a high scoring game that should have been thrilling to watch, but instead it was extremely frustrating because after every play I had to look and see if there was a flag. There was 20 combined penalties in the game, 14 against the bolts. There was 200 combined penalty yards. I watched the game. There was maybe, MAYBE, ten legit penalties. There was 3 phantom late hit calls. There was 4 disgustingly obviously terrible pass interference calls against both teams. There was 2 ints reversed by replay against the chargers that were obviously not enough evidence to overturn. And plus others such as a couple offsides and delay of games that were terrible calls. Im sorry, i am not a chargers fan, but it is looking very suspicious that the refs are against the chargers, from all the ridiculous calls against them. Every game i have seen them play were full of stupid penalties. And they always come at crucial parts of the game. Also, this game was shown to the world, representing the nfl, and it was a great game, but all the flags were terrible in representing the nfl. Terrible, frustrating thing to watch, i hope the refs stop throwing flags and looking for flags to throw, and i know that ed hochuli is a big culprit and looks for flags to throw and control the game.

- frustrated fan

Post subject: Re: Frustrating
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 pm 

nick413 wrote:
Okay I am seriously getting frustrated with the reffing of the NFL. I am not picking on ed, but this is the only board i know of that talks about refs. Here are my problems. TOO MANY FLAGS. The game is becoming extremely boring to watch. This morning, I watched the chargers/saints game in london. It was a high scoring game that should have been thrilling to watch, but instead it was extremely frustrating because after every play I had to look and see if there was a flag. There was 20 combined penalties in the game, 14 against the bolts. There was 200 combined penalty yards. I watched the game. There was maybe, MAYBE, ten legit penalties. There was 3 phantom late hit calls. There was 4 disgustingly obviously terrible pass interference calls against both teams. There was 2 ints reversed by replay against the chargers that were obviously not enough evidence to overturn. And plus others such as a couple offsides and delay of games that were terrible calls. Im sorry, i am not a chargers fan, but it is looking very suspicious that the refs are against the chargers, from all the ridiculous calls against them. Every game i have seen them play were full of stupid penalties. And they always come at crucial parts of the game. Also, this game was shown to the world, representing the nfl, and it was a great game, but all the flags were terrible in representing the nfl. Terrible, frustrating thing to watch, i hope the refs stop throwing flags and looking for flags to throw, and i know that ed hochuli is a big culprit and looks for flags to throw and control the game.

- frustrated fan

Officials don't look to throw flags, we don't want the attention and the shorter the game, the better. We're not paid by the hour.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 pm 

Hi Jerry,

WOW -- That was A GREAT Response -- Laughing really hard. Great come back!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :D

Becky

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:04 am 

Jerry's not trying to make a joke. What he said is true, although most fans, announcers, and coaches would not believe it.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 am 

Kirby wrote:
Jerry's not trying to make a joke. What he said is true, although most fans, announcers, and coaches would not believe it.

I was not thinking that Jerry's Statement to Nick413 was a joke. I thought it was a great come back & had to laugh, because Jerry put Nick413 in a hole as a (Better not say the words) fan.

Just do not care for all the fans/non fans who come on the site to------------- I think I will stop here :!: :!: :!:

Becky

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:33 pm 

Good judgment call, Becky, on stopping before you look like one of those (Better not say the words) fans. Stay cool!

By the way all you NFL85 fans so sorry if you missed seeing Ed on TV this weekend. It was his off weekend and I had him all to myself. My apologies, I'm very selfish that way.

That's all!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:44 am 

cat58 wrote:
Good judgment call, Becky, on stopping before you look like one of those (Better not say the words) fans. Stay cool!

By the way all you NFL85 fans so sorry if you missed seeing Ed on TV this weekend. It was his off weekend and I had him all to myself. My apologies, I'm very selfish that way.

That's all!

You seem a little over-demonstrative. It's clear that you're a significant person in his life, we get it. The more you lay claim to that, the more it seems that you yourself aren't really that convinced, or you're bragging unnecessarily for some reason. Either way, it's getting a little creepy now, IMO. No offense, but I personally am not interested in his love life nor subtle "hints" from a girlfriend all of the time. Far more information and images than I need or want, thanks.
And I know that I wouldn't want my lady friends giving out even that little bit of information on a public site, but maybe Ed's different...

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed