Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Chill becky
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: Chill becky
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:26 pm 

Just because Ed has a website doesn't mean everything people have to say has to be praise to Ed. He has "dropped the ball" lately. Very obvious bad calls. Take a chill pill with your drink. You seem to be Ed crazed. Calling out someone on a forum about bad officiating. BTW i'm 30 father of 3 happily married for 8 years. Huge football fan and hate to see any team lose due to the res. Anything else you want to know? I think opposite of u. I don't know Ed personally. He seems to be a busy man. Maybe you do and that's why you are defensive. But I'm entiled to my opinions like you. This is America where we all have freedom of speech slight regulated by the government but I won't get into that. But I"LL SAY IT AGAIN....HE HAS SUCKED AS OF LATE. Your forum rage can't change the horrible calls he's made. So get over it.

Post subject: Re: Chill becky
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 pm 
Site Admin

You, too, need to "Chill" Mafia!!

Post subject: Re: Chill becky
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:07 am 

First of all, learn to spell... I think I fell asleep reading that diatribe anyway.
I don't know Ed personally but I think he is being attacked unfairly. Yes, he made a poor call against San Diego and he acknowledged that - that says a lot about his character right there. He is probably one of the best referees in the NFL today.
However, since then he has been put under a microscope and that's not fair. How many times has any game gone with a "non-call" or an oversight ever?? Ed and his crew are only human and they do a great job. IMO no team should ever feel that a game was won or lost on an official's call. I can only think of 1 time recently that a call influenced an outcome and it was in an AFC playoff game. Otherwise, every team needs to play the whole game to win and stop looking to blame an official for their loss.
Ed is a great referee (IMO).
Do your job as you have always done Ed! You are by far the best referee in the NFL

Mofia Ed Hochuli wrote:
Just because Ed has a website doesn't mean everything people have to say has to be praise to Ed. He has "dropped the ball" lately. Very obvious bad calls. Take a chill pill with your drink. You seem to be Ed crazed. Calling out someone on a forum about bad officiating. BTW i'm 30 father of 3 happily married for 8 years. Huge football fan and hate to see any team lose due to the res. Anything else you want to know? I think opposite of u. I don't know Ed personally. He seems to be a busy man. Maybe you do and that's why you are defensive. But I'm entiled to my opinions like you. This is America where we all have freedom of speech slight regulated by the government but I won't get into that. But I"LL SAY IT AGAIN....HE HAS SUCKED AS OF LATE. Your forum rage can't change the horrible calls he's made. So get over it.

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed