Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - ed in bed
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: ed in bed
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 am 

let's be real. many of us lust after Mr. hochuli. so why not throw out there....

ed - when are we going to see some shirtless pictures?

cat58 - any good stories?

Last edited by dwrdlcok on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ed in bed
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 pm 

Shirtless pictures I would like to see. It's amazing how ripped he still is in his 50's. Please, Ed.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:31 pm 

This is too funny. I wondered how many people thought about Ed in Bed. I am in heaven this season. Seems like in seasons past, in my area, I rarely got to see a game that Ed was officiating. It's week 4, and I've seen that amazing man every week. And, just so we are clear, I would NEVER kick Ed Hochuli outta bed. Damn.

With that, it pains me greatly how unfairly he has been treated. #85 is the best official in any sport I have ever seen--and I am a huge sports fan. Everyone makes mistakes, but a select few can own up to them and accept the consequences. His is being treated unfairly by the media and the fans.

I know I will never get to talk to Ed personally, but I hope somehow he sees this message and knows a lot of us still care about him and have a tremendous amount of respect for him. I will continue to defend him as an NFL official until my last breath. I just hope he never gives up on us.

Love you Ed !!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:51 pm 

It has been my honor for nearly 5 years to experience and love a man as humble as Ed and I am the fortunate one. Every day he fills my heart with pride. To witness a man's tenacity and loyalty to his career (inspite of everything), the unconditional love he has for his family, on top of the immense integrity, well, there are no words. However, you will never meet another like him and for that I am truly sorry. As for the stories dwrdlcok, I'm a faithful and loyal companion, I'm his BIGGEST fan ever and, a lady never tells. 8)

That's all!

Last edited by cat58 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 pm 

Booooo lol

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 am 

I imagine a diamond-studded warrior with the body of a aztec god but the soft touch of an olympic egg tosser. So please, Cat58, don't ruin the dream... whore....

Post Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 am 

Play nice EdManCrush, this is a family website. Keep dreaming..........

That's all.

Post subject: Re: ed in bed??
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 pm 

dwrdlcok wrote:
let's be real. many of us lust after Mr. hochuli. so why not throw out there....

ed - when are we going to see some shirtless pictures?

cat58 - any good stories?

Lust and greed, such wonderful humans qualities.
You're perpetuating the stereotype that he's just a piece of meat.
Ed doesn't strike me as the Playgirl type, and I doubt that the NFL would be too happy, either.
That being said, I've never met a serious bodybuilder who WASN'T part exhibitionist. Some seem to live for it.
I remember an NFL Films special last year, a bunch of older NFL players sitting around a table in a discussion. All of them were dressed almost identically (including Steve Sabol), and every single item of clothing was bulging at the seams (esp. the guts, lol).
I had the feeling that they were all still trying to look young and tough in their 60s. It was laughable.
The first thing I ever paid attention to about Ed was his voice and his command of language and the rules.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:27 pm 

Jerome

The first thing I ever paid attention to were his eyes and great smile... then came his great sense of humor. Beyond that fabulous physique lies a truly wonderful human being who has an image to uphold.

That's all!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:21 pm 

...um....this is his son's site, correct???
:roll:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:44 pm 

Well, his son Scott created the site but it's focus is Ed. Sometimes the conversations get a little off topic. :?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:14 pm 

MiamiSpartan wrote:
...um....this is his son's site, correct???
:roll:

Things got really weird since Ed's unfortunate IW in the SD/Denver game. Talk about out-of-control. It still hasn't gotten back to normal.
For the most part, the people here aren't too fanatical, though. Ed used to drop by, but who knows if he'll risk that again?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 pm 

wildirishvabch wrote:
Well, his son Scott created the site but it's focus is Ed. Sometimes the conversations get a little off topic. :?

My point was I'm sure Scott isn't too thrilled to see threads about people lusting after his Dad....I know I wouldn't be!! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm 

get over it. I would think it totally funny if somebody was lusting after my dad. I'd bet Scott has a sense of humor too !!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:31 pm 

The entire Hochuli family has a great sense of humor. I get a kick out of teasing Ed about the celebrity status and huge following of fans. Seriously we can't even go to a movie without a star struck fan (mostly male) wanting an autograph. All in good fun.

That's all!

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed