Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Music
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: Music
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:16 pm 

NFL85, I am just curious what are some of your favorite Bands or songs? I love music and would love to know what you enjoy, I saw where you said you did not like country in the Running Article. I know i live in Texas but right on NFL85 Country is HORRIBLE :).

Chris

Post subject: Re: Music
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:41 am 

I hate stupid questions like this. Its Ed "ARMageddon" Hochuli! You think he has time for you pansy music? You think he sits in study listening to N*Sync? Son, if it's not ACDC, he don't want none of it! He moonlights in a cover band. dumbass...

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:52 am 

Actually I read an article about Ed and he brought up music. Here is the question and answer.

Do you listen to music when you run?
I have music playing all the time. I really do love music. I listen to music when I'm working out. I listen to music when I'm on an airplane. I spend a lot of time on airplanes. I listen to music around the house all the time. I'm a real avid music listener. My taste in music frankly is pretty much everything. The only thing I don't really listen to is country. I've never really gotten into country. A couple of my daughters listen to country all the time, we joke about it.

Chris

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:36 am 

You gotta read between the lines, Tiger.

"I have music playing all the time...I listen to music when I'm working out" Because he works out ALL THE TIME

I listen to music when I'm on an airplane...I listen to music around the house" Because he works out on airplanes and around the house.

"My taste in music is pretty much anything [Angus Young]" That means all he does is work out and listen to ACDC. The Hulk is on a level higher than you, higher than me. You have to take what he says, sit in a sauna for a good half hour, and comtemplate what it means on a grander scale. He answers all questions in everything he says.

Hell, if I was on his level, I could learn to feed the world's hungry with his quip about country music. (And it was a quip, he doesn't have daughters, that man sperm created male heirs and nothing else)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:20 pm 

cball1985 wrote:
NFL85, I am just curious what are some of your favorite Bands or songs? I love music and would love to know what you enjoy, I saw where you said you did not like country in the Running Article. I know i live in Texas but right on NFL85 Country is HORRIBLE :).

Hey! Not ALL country music is horrible, esp. if your heart has ever been broken, or you've been drunk and rowdy. One of my favorite albums is Merle Haggard's "Rainbow Stew Live at Anaheim Stadium."
And while it does seem to be rare, there are other good songs as well, too. And when they're good, they can be great.

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed