Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: New to message board and have something to say.
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:03 pm 

I am new to this board but I took the time to find it for a reason. This man has been a top official in the league for many years. The treatment that he has been receiving is disgusting. Everyone makes mistakes and have alot more time then he had in that split second to make a call. We all got to see the play in slow motion being replayed over and over again so we sit at home and judge a man who has been at the top of his field for a long time and say it was a horrible call how could he miss that. My question to you people that are talking trash have you ever refereed anything. I have and I only did high school games and trust me it is real easy to miss something or make an incorrect call. And when I missed a call I did the same thing admit I blew the call. He stepped up when many other people would not. It is a GAME not life and death and for people to make death threats and to call for this man to lose his job is ridiculus. And one last thing I can guarantee that not one person who is trashing this man can say they never made a mistake on their jobs and if they do I dont want to be standing next to them in a lightning storm. Now for all you haters slam away.

Post subject: Re: New to message board and have something to say.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:16 pm 

well said

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed