Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: Have a great game this weekend
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:51 am 

Ed it is time to move on. Much like in a game officials are taught to not dwell on our mistakes and officiate the next play. The same applies here. Sunday proved to the sports world what kind of tremendous individual you are. It only reaffirmed to me that you are one of the best in the business and someone to look up to. You owned your mistake. You admitted your mistake and I am confident you are applying that situation to your career and helping others grow.

To be upset about this shows your commitment to the game and proves your value to it. Your integrity and character can not be questioned here. You are needed this weekend and the other 6 guys on the field need you. Those are friends, your buddies, the guys you need the most and the guys that need you the most.

As a high school and college football official from Texas I continue to look forward to watching you work.

You above all know that what we do is strive for perfection that will never be attained in a game yet we achieve excellence by doing so. You came no where near falling short last week.

Now it is time for another great game by you and your crew this weekend.

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed