Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Thursday August 7, 2008
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: Thursday August 7, 2008
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:30 pm 

What is the Purple band on your wrist? Nobody else has one. Great to see you on the feild again! The comentators of tonights game want to know where you get your shirt taylored to look "that small, but still fit" I thougth it was great fo them to notice how hard you work to keep fit.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 pm 

He's trying out for the Vikings??? LOL

Post subject: Hi Ryan
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:26 pm 

ryguyMN wrote:
He's trying out for the Vikings??? LOL

HI Ryan,

Nooo, Nooo

=======> for the Dallas Cowboys next to Zach Thomas @ Linebacker :!:

Just curious if the #30 is available for Ed Hochuli with the Dallas Cowboys :?:

Becky

Post subject: Blue (not purple) band on my wrist
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am 

The blue band on my wrist says" "I support our troops". I have the greatest admiration and respect for our service men and women who risk their lives so we can live in this great country. We take them for granted and we take for granted living in the United States.

Post subject: Re: Blue (not purple) band on my wrist
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 am 

NFL85 wrote:
The blue band on my wrist says" "I support our troops". I have the greatest admiration and respect for our service men and women who risk their lives so we can live in this great country. We take them for granted and we take for granted living in the United States.

Many people take many things for granted in this country, and only think of themselves despite words to the contrary. It's an epidemic. Not all of us, however, but far too many. It's a terrible shame to be so selfish... For many, I suppose it's just human nature.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:49 pm 

Being a firefighter and paramedic that worked days and weeks within the holes searching for anythng in the collapse of the twin towers...I appreciate all of our armed forces finishing the work that the cowards brought to our shores that September morning. Thank you Mr. Hochuli for bringing light to never forget and remember what others are going through when we complain that we didn't get a good night's sleep or work was too hard....it can be alot worse. Thank you sir.

-PJ

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 pm 

PJ wrote:
Being a firefighter and paramedic that worked days and weeks within the holes searching for anythng in the collapse of the twin towers...I appreciate all of our armed forces finishing the work that the cowards brought to our shores that September morning. Thank you Mr. Hochuli for bringing light to never forget and remember what others are going through when we complain that we didn't get a good night's sleep or work was too hard....it can be alot worse. Thank you sir.

-PJ

There's always someone worse and better off, stronger and weaker, older and younger, etc... That's why it never works out to compare oneself to others, it's an exercise in frustration. Keeping up with the 'Joneses' is insanity. It's never enough...

Besides, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods, spouse, achievements, etc. Just be like me, have nothing anyone wants to covet and you sail through life unnoticed, ;).

However, that doesn't diminish the need for that good night's sleep any, nor that the work was indeed hard. We must all do our part, for ourselves first so that we may then help others, which is the only reason that I've been able to figure for God putting us here.

Post subject: Re: Blue (not purple) band on my wrist
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 pm 

NFL85 wrote:

That's really a great tribute Mr. 85, and I'm sure it's something that is very much appreciated among the armed forces. We do take them for granted and I don't think we fully understand what these men and women go through on a daily basis to keep us safe here in the States.

Glad to hear you chime in! Hopefully we will see you around here some more as the 2008 season progresses.

Ryan

Post subject: Re: Thursday August 7, 2008
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:26 am 

As an Airman currently deployed, where can I get my "I support Ed McGuns" wristband?

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed