Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Ed, You've Lost Some Mass.
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed

Post subject: Ed, You've Lost Some Mass.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 am 

That's too bad, it seems the BS of the last couple of years has weighed heavily upon you. That's a real shame.

Post subject: Re: Ed, You've Lost Some Mass.
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 pm 

Jerome
Nothing to do with anything other than Ed has changed his diet (he has cut down on the cheetos and chocolate) and he got a trainer so though he looks like he has lost mass overall he says he is at his best weight ever! Getting married this past spring may have put a bit of stress on him but I won't take all the credit for how great he looks :)

Sign me
Mrs. Ed Hochuli (aka Cathie)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 am 

cat58 wrote:
Jerome
Nothing to do with anything other than Ed has changed his diet (he has cut down on the cheetos and chocolate) and he got a trainer so though he looks like he has lost mass overall he says he is at his best weight ever! Getting married this past spring may have put a bit of stress on him but I won't take all the credit for how great he looks :)

Sign me
Mrs. Ed Hochuli (aka Cathie)

Congratulations! I'm glad it's all good news, never thought he'd need a trainer, though.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm 

Yeah he never thought so either unfortunately with age the body doesn't quite respond as quickly and his personal trainer has helped with some more effective methods for working out which have helped Ed maintain lean muscle and build stamina! Yes I'm bragging just a little on how well he looks both on and off the field!

BTW thx for the note of congrats. After almost 7 years together he surprised me with the proposal last summer and we are still having a blast!

Mrs. H

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm 

cat58 wrote:
Yeah he never thought so either unfortunately with age the body doesn't quite respond as quickly and his personal trainer has helped with some more effective methods for working out which have helped Ed maintain lean muscle and build stamina! Yes I'm bragging just a little on how well he looks both on and off the field!

BTW thx for the note of congrats. After almost 7 years together he surprised me with the proposal last summer and we are still having a blast!

Mrs. H

Yes, it is more difficult after 50, maybe he needs to just refit his official's wardrobe to match his sleeker look. ;)
He did a great job last night with the Packers, too bad they lost, but if you can't tackle, well, that's going to happen.
Have a wonderful Christmas, both of you.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm 

cat58 wrote:

Mrs. H

Yes, it is more difficult after 50, maybe he needs to just refit his official's wardrobe to match his sleeker look. ;)
He did a great job last night with the Packers, too bad they lost, but if you can't tackle, well, that's going to happen.
Have a wonderful Christmas, both of you.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm 

cat58 wrote:

Mrs. H

He looks great today in Indy. I got one of those shirts this year, man, they are sweet. Got a heck of a deal, too, only $10 at Officials.com, some sale they had.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm 

Indy seems like months ago!! It was fun as always and spending time with the crew and their spouses at their year end gathering is always memorable! Look for Ed at an upcoming championship game!
BTW glad you got such a smokin' deal on the zebra shirt. Wear it in good health!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm 

cat58 wrote:
Indy seems like months ago!! It was fun as always and spending time with the crew and their spouses at their year end gathering is always memorable! Look for Ed at an upcoming championship game!
BTW glad you got such a smokin' deal on the zebra shirt. Wear it in good health!

I've been expecting to see him each week. What a playoff season this is, but of course, I'm a Pack fan, so I'm jazzed. I think we have a great shot at the whole thing. It'd be some nice icing if Ed called it, too. We just missed him in 96.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 pm 

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Sunday, Jan. 23 at 6:30 p.m. ET (CBS): No. 6 JETS at No. 2 STEELERS

Referee is ---> Ed Hochuli!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm 

Becky10 wrote:
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Sunday, Jan. 23 at 6:30 p.m. ET (CBS): No. 6 JETS at No. 2 STEELERS

Referee is ---> Ed Hochuli!

Wooo hooo. Good Luck Ed. God bless. \
Jann

Board index » Ed Hochuli and Officiating » Everything Ed