Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Baylor Hall of Fame - James "Buddy" Parker & B
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Football » College Talk

Post subject: Baylor Hall of Fame - James "Buddy" Parker & B
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:03 pm 

:arrow:

Last edited by Becky10 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: 1948 Buddy @ Baylor University & Ck out the Ref Uniform
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:55 pm 

Last edited by Becky10 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Baylor University 1949 Buddy Parker
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:06 pm 

Last edited by Becky10 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Bowl Games @ Baylor University
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 pm 

Last edited by Becky10 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Baylor Hall of Fame - James "Buddy" Parker & B
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:57 pm 

Your father hired me at Church's back in 1974. He was the mentor and role model that very few are lucky to have in their career. I still carry many of the lessons he taught me and pass them down to those I try to mentor today. He was a great man. I wanted to post this just in case by some fluke you run across it. Barry

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:05 pm 

barry wrote:
Your father hired me at Church's back in 1974. He was the mentor and role model that very few are lucky to have in their career. I still carry many of the lessons he taught me and pass them down to those I try to mentor today. He was a great man. I wanted to post this just in case by some fluke you run across it. Barry

Hi Barry,

Thank you for the nice comment. Very neat that you found this site about Ed Hochuli & found this post. Who are you than? Where are you now Barry? How did you find this site? How long did you work for Church's Chicken? WOW -- 1974 -- I could not drive yet :!:

Yes,,, Church's Chicken -- they were are whole life -- well next to Fishing along the Gulf Coast(Back Bays), Hunting & watching Football & Baseball.

I have to say,,, I for some reason cannot access certain areas of this message board. I can go thru it in my email, but for some reason the site is down for me. I did put in a word to the Admin - Scott Hochuli. I hope he can get it up & running.

Becky

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:20 pm 

Becky,

I was looking around on Baylor's site because I have a friend that became a football legend there this year. I knew Buddy went there so I was trying to find his stats. Couldn't find any so I googled him and I found this site. It was so cool to see all you posted. I was with Church's for 10 years. I left shortly after your Dad. Some of my fondest memories of those days were when your Dad would take us to Rockport to go redfishing and to Bambergers ranch to go deer hunting. Who could ask for a better boss than that? I am in Austin now and I work for Jack in the Box.

Barry

Board index » Everything Football » College Talk