Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - UGA at Arizona State
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Football » College Talk

Post subject: UGA at Arizona State
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm 

Sure, I'm upset about the UNLV debacle but I think the Sun Devils will be ready for the Dawgs.
I'm looking forward to my first trip back to AZ since April. Maybe I'll go to the game, maybe I won't. Either way I will be cheering with Devil fans.

P.S. Why can't anyone else figure out how to put an icon with their user signature? I forgot how I did it but it shouldn't be that hard?

Post subject: Re: UGA at Arizona State
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

I'm surprised you're even willing to mention the UNLV game :shock:

As for this week, I'm anxious to see the game. State is really going to come in to the game with a chip on their shoulders after last week, and looking to prove themselves. Add the big plus, @ home in Sun Devil Stadium. Sounds like it's time for you to do a little Tailgating on your trip home this weekend. Enjoy!

For the record, I can't figure out the signature thing either :oops: :?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:33 pm 

Scott wrote:

For the record, I can't figure out the signature thing either :oops: :?

Scott,

Funny -- I am laughing ---- :P :lol:

Becky

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:16 pm 

I think both teams were looking ahead to the game Arizona State obviously lost & the Dawgs only beat a bad South Carolina team by 7 they were both lookin ahead.

Chris

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:48 am 

Ahh, you mean that game counted? I thought it was just a scrimmage. Then again when College Gameday looks for another venue something terrible must have gone wrong. Ouch :evil:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm 

I am not afraid to go out on a limb give me Arizona State on Saturday. They are the home team and need this game more if they lose to Georiga & UNLV @ home and still have to go to USC & Cal & play Oregon it could get bad if they lose Saturday.

You are right on ESPN Gameday sight it says live from Auburn, Al :shock:

Chris

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:45 pm 

Well screw me I thought AZ. State would show more and if not beat Georiga at least play a competitive game. This could get real ugly out their if my memory serves me correctly state's next two games are on the road @Cal and @ USC(can you say big time loss :lol: ?)

Chris

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Right you are, @Cal, @USC

I don't even know what to say about last nights game....... :shock:

Hopefully jaydurby didn't end up going to the game. I think the game was certainly better from a bar, or home, where the Beers are cheaper, cause it took a lot of em' to watch that game.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:28 pm 

Scott, you should have just flipped the channel and watched LSU @ Auburn, it was a much better game, plus Penn Wagers worked that game & he is a great official.

Chris

Board index » Everything Football » College Talk