Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/nfl85/www/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
NFL85.com Message Forum • View topic - Key Matchups on Oct 27, 2007 Weekend of NCAA Football
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything Football » College Talk

Post subject: Key Matchups on Oct 27, 2007 Weekend of NCAA Football
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:30 am 

Key Matchups on Oct. 27, 2007 Weekend:

1) Boston College pulled out a win on Friday with Ryan @ Quarterback.
2) USC #9 VS Oregon #5: This should be an exciting game. USC is favored, but they are playing in Oregon. I would love to see Oregon win!
3) Georgia #20 VS Florida # 9. I would like to see Georgia win. I think Tebow(QB for Florida) is overrated. I would rather see Ryan from Boston College win the Heisman or Colt Brennan from Hawaii win the Heisman.
4) California #18 VS Arizona State #7. They are playing in Arizona & would like to see Arizona State win, but California is the favorite.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

Oregon sure pulled it out over USC on Saturday.

The Georgia game was a nice surprise. I couldn't believe it when the entire GA team came on the field when they scored the first Touchdown.

ASU's looking pretty good, should make for a game of the week next weekend against Oregon.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:12 pm 

Scott wrote:
Oregon sure pulled it out over USC on Saturday.

The Georgia game was a nice surprise. I couldn't believe it when the entire GA team came on the field when they scored the first Touchdown.

ASU's looking pretty good, should make for a game of the week next weekend against Oregon.

Hi Scott,

I am glad that Oregon beat USC. I hope they go far.

As for the Georgia Team coming on the field after the 1st Touchdown. I thought that was GREAT!! I was laughing :lol: I am not a Georgia Fan or Florida Gator fan, but glad to see Georgia beat the Gators @ home.

Yes I watched a little of the ASU Game. Glad they won. Yes I will be waiting to see the ASU VS Oregon game.

Best wishes,

Becky

Board index » Everything Football » College Talk